Apple Days Child Care Center
A Home Away from Home
How We Do It: Our Philosophy
PLAYING, EXPLORING, & LEARNING!
Children have a lot to experience and learn. They do so mainly through play! This is why Apple Days Nursery team provides a fun yet educational program rich in activities, centers, and hands-on experience, including but not exclusive to, circle time, group discussion, show and tell, sand and water, arts and crafts, story time, healthy cooking and much more.
We work towards providing first class physical care, security and intellectual stimulation for the child. We encourage children to be kind and considerate and to respect one another, promoting equal opportunities, encouraging children to consider diversity, and including all children fully by adapting to meet their needs.
The individual needs of our children is acquainted for by our multi-disciplinary therapists, easing the transition of everyone to school.
OUR LEARNER's PROFILE
We raise at Apple Days the future citizens:
• who are curious to learn.
• Inquirers into their own discoveries.
• Thinkers about any new prompting experience they encounter.
• Happy to play, make discoveries, and learn each day.
• Friendly, and cooperative in the daily chores they do.
• Responsible in the activities they engage in and are able to accomplish.
• Make independent choices.